Hi all,
1) I got the sense from our meeting today that Tuesday from 2-5pm was not a good time for a lot of you. I imagine that since I sent out the original doodles everyone's schedule has changed, so I created a new doodle that I'd like you all to fill out ASAP. The link is called "Doodle for Availability" and is located in the upper right hand corner of this blog under "Important Links."
2) If you ever harvest anything from the gardens for the dining halls please record the estimated amounts of each item harvested in the "Gardens Invoice" spreadsheet. The link for the invoice spreadsheet is also located under "Important Links." Caroline and Joanna, please do this for the parsley and cilantro you harvested last week.
3) If you haven't done so already, please write in all your contact info in the "Gardening Project Spreadsheet." To do so click on the tab called "contact info" in the lower left hand corner of the spreadsheet window.
4) To view the video I tried to show during dinner go to the "Produce Stand Blog" link.
Thanks,
Nicole
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment