Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About Weekly Individual Tasks

Thank you all for giving me your estimated hours of working availability. Based on this information I will be giving each of you weekly assignments in our various gardens + farm plot. However, I just wanted to add and clarify to all of you that you are not required to finish the tasks I email out to each of you. It's more of a guideline and to ensure that you're fulfilling the hours you've requested or would like to work per week. On that note, completing these tasks to the best of your ability would be a big help in keeping the gardens maintained, healthy and weed-free. In any given week, do let me know via email what you were able to get done in the gardens and also if you're unable to complete part or all of tasks I've assigned due to school or other commitments, that way I can it along to someone looking for more hours that week.

Also, if you are seeking work and do not feel that I have given you enough to do please email or text me right away.

Thanks,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment