Hi Team,
As most of you know we built four new bed frames for Ricker back in Winter quarter. Since summer planting is going to start happening in a couple of weeks from now, it's in our best interest to gets these beds up and running (i.e. filled with soil and ready for planting) as soon as possible.
This is going to require quite a lot of man-labor so I really need your help in getting this done soon. For those of you not involved in the produce stand I will be out at Ricker on Friday from 2:30 to 6:30ish digging to get these beds in the ground. If you can make it out to Ricker on Friday and plan on coming please email me so I know how many tools to bring with me.
Depending on how much we get done we'll probably need a second day to finish up. I'm leaning towards Sunday myself, just given my own homework load. For those of you who plan to come out on Sunday please email me as well, again so I know how many tools to bring out.
Remember, the more people helping out the faster we can get these beds prepped and ready!
Nicole
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment